1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add mustard seeds and let them splutter. add asafoetida and mix well.
2. Add green chillies and sauté for a few seconds. add ivy gourd and potatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, tata sampann kitchen king masala,salt and mix well.
4. Add sugar, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes or till ivy gourd and potatoes are completely cooked.
5. Take the pan off the heat and transfer the aloo tendli into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot with chapattis, pickle and onion.