1. To peel or not to peel skin off potatoes depends on personal preference. if you decide to peel, scrub potatoes and rinse it well under tap water. peel the skin off. trim the edges.
2. Cut potatoes into half lengthwise. cut each half into 3 to 4 long wedges. if you plan to make roasted sweet potato wedges, you can cut into thin wedges length wise and then cut them in the middle so your wedges are finger length size.
3. Cut equal sized cubes. make sure they are all even size for uniform cooking. cut them as small as ½ inch cubes to as chunky as 2 inch cubes. you choose!
4. Transfer cut potatoes onto a baking sheet. drizzle generous amount of olive oil over the potatoes.
5. Add in all the spices along with salt and ground pepper. mix well to coat even. use your finger to mix in the spices into the potatoes. it ensures each potato piece is evenly coated.
6. Arrange it in a single layer. roast in pre-heated oven at 425 degree fahrenheit for 45 – 55 minutes, tossing the sweet potatoes every 10 -15 minutes to prevent it from burning and to get even cook and caramelization on every piece.
7. Remove from oven. garnish with fresh parsley. serve immediately with your favorite dish.
This recipe serves 6 people.