1. In a kadai put 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of oil. add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and let the seeds sizzle.
2. Add a pinch of hing / asafoetida and stir this well. now add 500 gms of radish pods nicely washed and edges trimmed. give it a nice stir.
3. Cover and cook on low flame. radish pods get cooked in its own moisture.
4. This will take around 8 to 10 minutes.
5. After 8 to 10 minutes, it should be cooked well and should become soft and tender.
6. To this add 1 tablespoon red chilli powder, 2.5 tablespoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon aamchur powder, 1/2 tablespoon roasted cumin powder, salt according to taste and give it a nice mix.
7. Cook this for a few minutes. all masalas should be well incorporated and it should start to leave oil. serve hot!!!