1. Mix the ingredients of cabbage balls and fry it, keep it aside.
2. Heat a kadai add oil , add green chilli, garlic, onion, ginger saute until the onions are light brown.
3. Add the chopped peppers, now add the sauces and pepper powder and a little water.
4. Let it cook until it's a little thick, now mix the corn flour with a little water and mix it to a gravy.
5. Cook it for a minute, add the fried balls keep cooking until it's coated well and keep mixing gently.
6. Turn off flame and serve hot as a starter or with fried rice or noodles.