1. Wash, peel and chop potatoes.
2. Wash and slit parwal and chop length wise
3. Peel peas.
4. Heat oil in a kadai, add one by one all the ingredients under tempering, now add chopped potatoes, let it cook for 2 mins, now add peas and parwal, add salt and cook it covered for 5 mins.
5. Now add the chopped tomatoes and add tumeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and a little sugar, mix well and cook it until the veggies are tender. add coriander leaves.
6. Turn off flame, serve with roti, chapati or even rice and dal.