For the dough
1. Take 2 cups whole wheat flour, ½ tsp salt and 2 tsp oil in a mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup beetroot puree mix very well, then add water water and begin to knead.
2. Knead to a soft and smooth dough.
1. Boil one cup of peas, remove water and mash it coarsely.
2. In a pan, add oil along with cumin seeds, ginger, green chili allow to splutter and add the mashed peas.
3. Mix and add salt, garam masala and dry mango power along with 1 table spoon of gram flour.
4. Filling is ready
1. Take a small ball size dough and roll it evenly into chapati size, now fill two tbsp peas filling.
2. Take another dough ball and roll it same size, place on top of the filling
3. Close the edges of both the dough rolls by a fork
4. Heat tawa and roast paratha with ghee/oil until golden from both sides
Note: serves 2