1. To clean the crabs properly, wash the crabs and boil in hot water for around 10 - 15 mins.
2. Clean the boiled crabs with cold water and with a fork extract the meat from the shells. shred the meat and keep aside
3. Finely chop the onions and garlic.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan add butter.
5. Add the chopped garlic, crushed white pepper and saute till the nice aroma of garlic comes out.
6. Add the onion and fry till translucent. add the oregano.
7. Add the shredded crab meat and stir nicely.
8. Add the all purpose flour, fresh cream, milk and mix properly.
9.Let it simmer for 5 mins. add the lemon grass and cook for another 2-3 mins.
10. Adjust the salt and pepper as per taste.
11. Serve hot with a slice of toast.
12. Serves 3