1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add fresh red chillies and saute it.
2. Add fenugreek seeds, 6 garlic cloves, salt and saute it for a minute.
3. Transfer into mixie jar and add tamarind, later blend to make a smooth paste.
4. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, 3 garlic cloves, drumsticks and saute it for 2 minutes.
5. Add red chilli paste, little salt and mix thoroughly, check for seasoning.
6. Transfer into jar and keep aside for 3 days.
7. Now fresh red chilli and drumstick pickle is ready to serve.