For soaking sabudana
1. Wash the sabudana thoroughly ensuring with minimum starch.
2. Soak the sabudana in milk for minimum an hour.
For making kheer
1. Heat a sauce pan or a kadhai, add water and milk, bring to a boil while stirring.
2. Add the soaked sabudana and cook on low flame while stirring in intervals until the milk is reduced to 3/4th.
3. Add the saffron, almond, pistachio, cashew nut and cardamom powder, mix well and add condensed milk. you can also use half cup of sugar instead of condensed milk.
4. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
5. Cool down the kheer and refrigerate in the fridge and serve chilled. you can also serve kheer hot. garnish with few chopped nuts.