1. To prepare palak paneer, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour.
2. Add garlic and sauté till golden brown. add green chillies and sauté for 30 seconds. add turmeric powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add spinach, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. add cottage cheese cubes and salt, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. switch off heat, add lemon juice and mix well.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
5. Put cornstarch in a bowl. add some water and mix well to make smooth and thick slurry.
6. Put some palak paneer mixture on one side of each spring roll sheet, fold the sides, roll and seal, applying some slurry on the ends.
7. Put the spring rolls in hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.