1. For the dough mix all the ingredients except butter & oil, and make a stiff dough for the parantha. let it rest for 10 minutes and then divide it into 4. using dry flour to roll them out thin. melt butter and lightly baste them on the top.
2. Sprinkle dry flour and fold them like a fan and then in a circular motion wind them to make a dough with layers. give another 10 minutes rest. now roll them out flat and cook on a hot tawa with oil. once cooked remove and keep aside.
3. For the filling heat a pan with oil and butter. add pounded cumin and coriander seeds. drop in ginger, garlic and green chilli. give it a light stir and add turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder. add tomato puree and cook till the oil oozes.
4. Saute and add onions, peppers and toss them together for 2 minutes. add diced tomato and paneer along with salt, kasoori methi and chopped coriander leaves. remove and keep aside.
5. Place the parantha and add cheese slices and grated mozzarella on top. place the salad leaves, paneer mixture and sprinkle chaat masala.
6. For the salad mix all the ingredients and add a generous helping on top of the paneer filling. carefully roll up the parantha, wrap it up in a butter paper and serve with remaining salad.