1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 3 boiled potatoes.
2. Also add 1 green chilli, 1-inch ginger, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, ¼ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp amchur / dry mango powder and ½ tsp chaat masala.
3. Combine all the ingredients well and aloo stuffing is ready.
4. Further, spread 1 tsp of green chutney over bread slice and cut half.
5. Spread a tbsp of prepared aloo stuffing over half slice of bread.
6. Cover with another half slice and dip into besan batter covering both sides.
7. Deep fry immediately into hot oil.
8. Splash oil over bread pakora and fry on medium flame flipping occasionally.
9. Fry till the pakora turns golden and crisp.
10. Finally, serve bread pakora with green chutney or tomato sauce.