1. In small frying pan, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, whole red chillies and roast until fragrant and let it cool.
2. In spice mixer, add roasted spices and grind to make a coarse powder and set aside.
3. In bowl, add boiled potatoes and mash well.
4. In wok, add oil, sliced onion and fry until translucent.
5. Next, add garlic, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves and give it a good mix.
6. Add butter, ground spices and mix well. also add chopped onions and mix well.
7. Add mashed potatoes, salt and mix well. cook on medium low flame for 5-6 minutes.
8. Add fresh coriander leaves, mix well & serve.