1. In a bowl mix half cup bajra flour / pearl millet, half cup wheat flour, 1 cup grated pumpkin, 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves, 2 green chillies finely chopped, 1 finely chopped tablespoon ginger, a pinch of hing / asafoetida, half teaspoon turmeric powder and salt to taste.
2. Knead it to a semi soft dough. add half a cup of water to do so. add 1 tablespoon of oil to the dough and lastly add 1 teaspoon lemon juice. mix this well and let this rest for sometime.
3. Take a small portion of the dough and roll it using a rolling pin. use whole wheat flour to give it a proper shape.
4. Now in a hot pan put the prepared roti and add oil on top of it so that it cooks well.
5. Flip the roti to the other side and let it cook. add oil on the other side as well. cook well from both sides. repeat the same procedure for the entire dough.
6. You can serve this with pickle and yogurt.