1. To make ginger chilli paste, grind 4 green chillies, 6 cloves of chopped garlic, a piece of chopped garlic and grind it to a fine paste by adding some required water.
2. To make onion cashew paste, add oil to a hot pan, 2 roughly chopped onions, 10 cashews, then allow the mixture to cool and grind it to a fine paste with little water.
3. Heat the pan, add some oil, whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods and stone flower), 1 finely chopped onion, 2 spoons of ginger chilli paste and 1 cup of fresh peas.
4. Add ¼ spoon of turmeric powder, 2 spoons of kashmiri chilli powder,1 spoon of salt, 4 tomato puree which has been blanched and add water as required. cook it for about 15 minutes with the lid closed.
5. Add 1 spoon of sugar, ½ spoon of garam masala.
6. Once the oil gets separated from the dish, add the onion cashew paste.
7. Finally, add some crushed kasturi methi / dry fenugreek leaves.
8. Serve it hot with some roti or chapati.