1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet, add 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger and stir for 1-2 minutes.
2. Then, add 140 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
3. Now, add 120 grams tomato and saute until it turns soft and pulpy. cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon green chilli and stir well. add 1.5 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well. cook for 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Then, add 320 grams grated paneer and mix it well.
6. Add 30 milliliters milk and mix it well. cook for 3-5 minutes on medium heat. remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. Take 650 grams okra and cut it sides. make a cut in the center and stuff it with prepared paneer mixture.
8. Heat some oil in a pan, add the stuffed okra in it and cover it with lid. cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
9. Open the lid and turn the okras. again cover it with lid and cook for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
10. Open the lid and flip it again. cook until it turns golden brown in color from all sides. serve hot.
This recipe serves 2 to 3 people.