1. In a mixing bowl, add 160 grams gram flour, 45 grams rice flour, 2 tablespoons corn flour, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, 1/4 teaspoon carom seeds / ajwain, 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli, 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida / hing, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 350 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
2. Dip the mushrooms into the batter and coat them well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a pot and deep fry these till golden brown and crispy.
4. Drain it on an absorbent paper. keep aside.
5. Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe serves 2 to 3 people.