1. Wash fenugreek leaves really good and chop them finely.
2. Take garlic, green chillies in a blender jar and blend into coarse paste. thecha is ready.
3. Take besan in a bowl and add turmeric powder, curd. you can skip curd if you don’t want. add water and make paste.
4 Heat up oil in a pan. add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
5. Next add the thecha and fry for about a minute.
6. Add fenugreek leaves and saute for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Add the besan paste, water to adjust the consistency, salt and mix well. cook everything together for about 6-7 minutes.
8. For tadka, heat up oil in a tadka pan. add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them pop up.
9. Add garlic, dry red chillies and fry until garlic gets nice golden color.
10. Add the tadka on the sabzi and methiche alan is ready. it goes well with bhakari, chapatti fulka or with rice too. ‘