1. Wash and chop all the vegetables finely. grate carrot.
2. Take idli dosa batter and add little water if batter is too thick.
3. Heat a dosa pan or uthappam pan. pour small ladleful of batter. do not spread it.
4. Sprinkle the topping over each dosa. drizzle oil around the dosa.
5. Cook on medium flame. flip and cook the other side till toppings become golden in color.
6. Remove and serve hot with chutney or sambar !
1. In this recipe green capsicum is used.
2. Cashew nuts and dry grapes are used for dry fruits and nuts. you can choose any dry fruits and nuts of your choice.