1. Take ½ cup of the white chickpeas, soak and boil them.
2. Boil it in the pressure cooker with salt in it. cook them for 1 whistle.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes after the first whistle.
4. Remove them from the extra water by straining them.
5. Preheat the oil and roast ¼ tsp black mustard seeds, ¼ tsp cumin seeds.
6. Roast ½ tsp urad dal / black gram skinned and roast it until it is brown.
7. Roast 2 chopped green chillies and ½ pinch hing / asafoetida.
8. Add 10-12 curry leaves and again roast them.
9. Add the boiled chickpeas in it, stir and cook them for the 1-2 minutes.
10. Add ½ tbsp fresh grated coconut and mix them properly.