For crushed paste
1. In a mortar pestle, add ginger, garlic, green chillies, salt to taste and make a smooth paste of it.
1. In a kadai, add ghee once’s it's hot, add cumin seeds, cloves, green cardamom and let it spluter well.
2. Add prepared ginger garlic paste and saute it well.
3. Add onion and saute it until light golden brown.
4. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, degi red chilli powder and saute until the row smell goes away.
5. Add curd, tomato and saute it well.
6. Add little water and cook for a minute.
7. Blend the mixture with a hand blender to a smooth gravy.
8. Add a little water and cook the gravy for more 5 minutes on medium flame.
9. Add paneer and cook for a few minutes.
10. Garnished with ginger, coriander sprig, curd and serve hot.