1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok. add onion and sauté till golden brown.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté well. add tomato, mix and sauté till it turns soft and pulpy.
3. Cut capsicum into triangles.
4. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and little water, mix and sauté till oil leaves the sides of the pan.
5. Add baby corn, carrot, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, capsicum and green peas and toss. add salt and mix. add cottage cheese and mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.