1. Boil eggs, peel the skin and mark deep vertical cuts.
2. Roast sliced dry coconut, peanuts and charoli or chironji separately.
3. Add ½ tablespoon of oil to the pan. add sliced onions. stir fry till they turn light brown.
4. Peel the peanuts and grind all these into a fine paste. keep this masala paste aside.
5. Add 5 tablespoons of oil to the pan.
6. When the oil is hot, add ginger garlic paste. stir fry for about 15 seconds.
7. Add turmeric powder and salt.
8. Add the masala paste and add whipped curd.
9. Mix well and close the lid.
10. Stir at times to prevent burning.
11. Stir fry till the oil separates.
12. Add red chilli powder. stir fry for about 30 seconds.
13. Add 2 ½ tea cups plain water, spices or garam masala powder, mint leaves, chopped coriander, whole green chillies and add boiled eggs.
14. Close the lid, simmer for about 10 minutes.