1. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, then add finely chopped onions , required salt and saute it for a couple of minutes. once the onions turns translucent add green chilies, turmeric powder, chili powder and mix well.
2. Followed by the masalas, add finely chopped tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. In the meanwhile break open the eggs to a mixing bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat it nicely. you can also add the eggs directly to the mixture if you prefer.
4. Once the tomatoes are nice and soft add the beaten eggs and cook on a low - medium heat stirring continuously , scraping the edges frequently .you can stop at any point you like, i prefer it very dry so i have cooked the eggs thoroughly .
5. Once the eggs are done add some freshly ground pepper and some finely chopped coriander leaves , mix it once and turn off the heat.
1. We can also use pav bhaji masala instead of garam masala powder.
2. You can also experiment by adding ginger garlic paste if you prefer.
3. We can also add capsicum at the end.
4. We can also make the same recipe without adding tomatoes.