1. Heat a little water in a non-stick pan, add potatoes and cauliflower and cook till the potatoes are three fourth done. drain.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds, ginger-green chilli paste, hing / asafoetida and saute on low heat till cumin seeds change colour.
3. Add potatoes, cauliflower and saute till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric powder, chaat masala, amchur / dried mango powder, black salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well.
5. Add half cup water and mix well. cook for two to three minutes.
6. Add fenugreek leaves and mix well. cook for two to three minutes. add salt to taste and mix well.
7. Transfer into a serving plate, garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot.