1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan till extremely hot. add corn kernels and stir on high heat for 2 minutes or till burnt. remove from heat and transfer into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add onion bulbs and capsicum. saute for a minute on high heat and transfer in another bowl.
3. To make the dressing, combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice, paprika powder, red chilli flakes, sugar and salt in a small jar with lid. cover and shake well till a homogenous mixture is formed.
4. Add burnt corn to the sauteed vegetables and mix well. add tomato and mix well. drizzle the dressing on top and toss well.
5. Reserve some spring onion greens for garnishing and add the remaining. mix well.
6. Serve warm or chilled garnished with reserved spring onion greens.