1. Firstly, boil 2 cups sweet corn kernels in water for 5 minutes.
2. Drain off the kernels and transfer to kadai.
3. Add in 1 tsp butter and roast on medium flame for 2 minutes.
4. Roast till the kernels turn aromatic and flavourful.
5. Transfer to a bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
6. Add in ¼ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ¾ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tbsp lemon juice.
7. Mix well making sure everything is combined well.
8. Finally, transfer the spicy corn chaat into a cup and serve immediately.