For the dhokli
1. Combine all the ingredients for the dhokli together and mix well.
2. Add little water and knead into firm dough.
3. Roll it and cut it into small dhokli.
4. Heat water in a steamer and steam the dhokli for 10-12 minutes.
5. Once cooked, remove and keep aside.
6. Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
7. When they crackle, add chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
8. Add ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin-coriander powder, salt and sauté well. add little water and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Add the gavarfali / cluster beans and mix well. add little water and cook it for some time.
10. Add the dhoklis into the simmering vegetable and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
11. Lastly, add chopped coriander leaves and mix. remove it in a serving bowl and serve hot.