1. Wash, dry and chop 150 gms of cluster beans. separate these individually from the bunch, cut their stalks from both the ends and remove the stalk from them. combine the clusters and make a bunch.
2. Cut them into the longer pieces of 1 to 1.5 inches. add a 1/2 cup of water and close the lid of a pressure cooker. cook for one whistle. switch off the flame after the first whistle has blown and wait until its pressure releases.
3. After boiling cluster beans, drain them out using a strainer so that extra water moves out of it. preheat 1 tbsp oil, add 1/2 cup whisked curd, 1 tsp chickpea flour in it and mix them properly.
4. Add a 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds in the heated oil and turn the flame to low. add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder, 1/2 pinch asafoetida / hing and saute them.
5. Add boiled cluster beans in it, 2 finely chopped deseeded green chillies and roast the spices while stiring and mixing them. add 1 cup of water and wait until it boils. add curd to it in the intervals and stir until it boils.
6. Add 3/4 tsp salt in it, less than 1/4 tsp of garam masala, some finely chopped coriander leaves and cook while covering it for 3-4 minutes. the curry has cooked after 4 minutes, pour it in a bowl and dahi wali gawar phali curry is ready to be served.
7. Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves. you can serve this curry with paratha, tortilla, rice or anything you want.
This quantity of curry is enough for 4-5 members of a family.