1. Take 250 grams potatoes and slice into wedges.
2. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the potatoes till they turn light golden brown.
3. Now, take 400 grams cauliflower and cut it into small pieces.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the cauliflower till they turn light golden brown.
5. Then, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, ¼ teaspoon hing / asafoetida and saute for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add 2 teaspoons ginger paste, 1 teaspoon green chilli, 50 grams fenugreek leaves and cook for 3-5 minutes.
7. Now add fried potatoes, fried cauliflowers and mix it well.
8. Then add 1 teaspoon salt, 1¼ teaspoons amchur / dry mango powder, ½ teaspoon chaat masala and mix it well to combine. cover it with lid and cook for 5 minutes. remove it from heat. garnish with green chilli. serve.
This recipe serves 2 to 3 people.