1. In a bowl, add chicken cubes, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, chopped curry leaves, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, salt and red chilli powder.
2. Mix and coat the chicken well. set aside to marinate for minimum 30 minutes.
3. After marination, now add rice flour and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the chicken until crisp.
5. Drain on an absorbent paper and set aside.
6. For tempering heat oil in a pan, add slit green chillies, chopped garlic and curry leaves. saute till fragrant.
7. Add the fried chicken and toss well. add black pepper powder and give it a good mix. serve hot.