1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add cumin seeds and finely chopped onion, mix and sauté till the onions are lightly browned.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté till fragrant.
3. Add chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix and sauté for a minute. add coriander powder and cumin powder, mix and sauté for a minute.
4. Add tomato puree, stir and cook till the oil separates. add garam masala powder and mix well.
5. Add green capsicum cut into cubes, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. add corn kernels, mix well, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Add cream and mix. add salt, mix well and let it get heated through.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe serves 4 people.