1. In a paraat, add 2 cups wholewhaet flour. add 1 cup water to the flour and knead well to make a soft dough. cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil / ghee. add cumin seeds, ginger, carrot, green chillies, coriander powder, garam masala, dry mango powder and salt to taste. cook it for 5 minutes over medium flame. let it cool, add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Take a lemon sized dough. roll it into 4 inch diameter size. brush some oil on it.
4. Put 2 tbsp carrot mixture and make a pouch and seal it. with light hands, roll it into a flat circle around 8 inch diameter.
5. Place it on a hot griddle and roast both sides. once it gets cooked from both the sides, put some ghee and roast from both the sides till you see brown spots.