1. Boil soya chunks in water with salt for 5-7 minutes.
2. In another pan, boil some tea with a couple of cloves, black peppercorns and black cardamom / badi elaichi. let it boil for 5 minutes. stain and add the dark flavoured tea to the boiling chunks.
3. This ensures dark color and aroma in the soya chunks. boil for another 5 minutes and strain the water from the chunks. keep aside.
4. For tadka, heat oil in a big wok. add cumin seeds / jeera, chopped onions, finely chopped green chillies, ginger and garlic. saute well.
5. Once onions are cooked, add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, garam masala and some pav bhaji masala.
6. Add roughly chopped tomatoes and cook the masala. add a tsp each of white vinegar, dark soya sauce and tomato ketchup to the masala.
7. Add the soya chunks and capsicum cubes to the masala and mix everything well.
8. Cook for 10 minutes on high flame stirring in between. finish it with chopped coriander leaves and a dollop of butter 😃👩🍳💁♀️
9. Serve hot with buttered bread / pav/ kulchas.