1. Take 1/2 cup hung curd in a bowl, add 1/2 cup jamun puree and 1 tbsp honey. mix well.
2. Take 1 cup hung curd in a seperate bowl, add 1 tbsp honey and mix well.
3. Now take the icecream moulds and spoon the first layer of blackberry yoghurt evenly in the mould followed by the second layer of granola and the third layer of plain hung curd.
4. Lastly spread chopped blackberries on top.
5. Cover the moulds with foil paper and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until firm. cut into pieces, serve immediately. enjoy!