1. To begin making moong dal cheela recipe, soak the moong dal in water for a 5 to 6 hours or preferably overnight.
2. Once soaked, using a grinder, coarsely grind the moong dal with a very little water to make a thick batter.
3. Once done, remove the moong dal cheela batter into a mixing bowl, add other ingredients like rice flour, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and flax seed powder. mix everything well.
4.The batter should be thick pouring consistency
6. Place a tawa on medium heat, add a few teaspoons of oil. once the oil is hot, add two heapful tablespoons of the moong dal cheela batter on the tawa.
7. Quickly spread it using the back of a spoon and let the moong dal cheela cook for a minute or two or till the bottom of the cheela turns golden brown. flip the moong dal cheela and cook other side of the cheela too.
8. For the toppings grate carrot, crumble paneer and add some pomegranate seeds mix all and add chaat masala and salt. add this on top of the cooked chilla and serve hot.