1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c
2. Put paper liners in your muffin cups or lightly grease your muffin tray
3. Whisk the dry ingredients in a medium to large bowl
4. Measure the oil and milk into a measuring cup, add the remaining wet ingredients to it and whisk well
5. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones until well combined, small lumps are ok but don't overmix it
6. Fill each muffin cup a little over ⅔ of its size
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean
Note- this recipe is for 8 cupcakes.