1. Rinse the sabudana a couple of times and soak it for 1 hour
2. Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
3. Add the soaked sabudana to the milk and boil it till the sabudana pearls turn transparent and soft
4. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Boil the kheer for 10 mins
6. Turn off the stove and let it cool down
7. Melt jaggery by adding a little water in a pot.
8. Strain the jaggery syrup into the kheer and mix well
9. Roast some cashew nuts and raisins in ghee
10. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins.
11. Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
12. You can serve the kheer warm or cold