1. Take few bread slices. cut them in the shape of your choice.
2. Apply butter evenly on the bread slices.
3. In a pan, add sugar and a little water. let the sugar get caramelised.
4. While the sugar is getting caramelised, arrange the bread pieces into the mould with the butter side facing upwards.
5. On the third layer from the top, add some nuts (raisins and cashew nuts).
6. Apple two more layers of bread pieces.
7. Put the last layer of bread with the butter side facing downwards. put a layer of nuts. then press it gently with your hands.
8. Once the sugar gets caramelised, add some cream and whisk it with the gas on till all the cream gets dissloved in the sugar.
9. Take some milk in a bowl, and add in the caramelised sugar and cream mixture. (make sure the milk is cold).
10. Add in the eggs, and beat the mixture well.
11. Pour this mixture on the bread slices.
12. Put this mould on an oven tray with some water in the oven tray. place it in the oven and cook it for 40 minutes.
13. Once its done, take it out and let it rest for a while before demoulding it.