1. Trim the peppers. de-stem the ends, reserving the caps, and scoop out the seeds. wash them out and turn them upside down in a colander to dry.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the onion until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and stir for 2 minutes. add the rice and stir for 2-3 minutes. add the pureed tomatoes and tomato paste and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the tomato juice is almost wholly absorbed.
4. Fold in the finely chopped dill, finely chopped parsley, finely chopped cilantro, sumac, buharat, and salt to taste. remove from heat and let cool.
5. Stuff capsicum 2/3rd with the mixture and arrange them in a pot with stuffing facing upwards.
6. Cover with caps. season the stock and boil.
7. Pour liquid around the peppers and little on the peppers. cover the pot and cook for approx 20 minutes.
8. Remove the caps, baste with stock. cook for another 1-2 minutes and it's ready