1. Seive refined flour and salt to taste.
2. Knead it with water and make a loose elastic dough.
3. Divide dough into 6 equal balls. rest dough in oil for 20 minutes.
4. Spread dough as thin as u can. spread butter generously. spread butter and fold it inwards from 4 sides and make square.
5. Repeat folding bread inwards and repeat this procedure again. rest this for half an hour.
6. Sheet this into shape of your choice.
7. Cook this in a pre-heated oven at 220°c for approx. 7 minutes.
This can be consumed with butter, molasses, honey, nuts etc