1. In a pan boil water, add rice and bring to boil and then simmer for approx. 10 minutes.
2. Mix milk, lemon zest and corn starch.
3. Add milk to rice on slow heat and ensure constant stirring. cook for approx. 20 minutes, till its thick and attains coating consistency.
4. Remove from heat, cool it a bit and then stir in solid butter and nuts. keep some nuts for garnish.
5. Pour in serving bowl and chill.
6. Garnish with nuts, cinnamon powder, and desiccated coconut.
This is the way i make, you can omit coconut and lemon and add vanilla if you like.