1. Heat a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. add 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic. cook it for a while.
2. Add 2 onions cut into cubes. saute until translucent. next, add 1 green capsicum cut into cubes, 1 yellow capsicum cut into cubes, 3 carrots cut into cubes and 12 french beans chopped into 1" size. saute it for a few seconds.
3. Add salt to taste and mix everything to make sure that the vegetables soften a bit. cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Open the lid. add black pepper powder to taste, 250 gms home made paneer. gently mix everything.
5. Add a handful of fresh mint leaves, a handful of chopped spring onions. mix everything and cook for a minute. sauteed vegetables are ready!