1. In a bowl take 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup flaxseeds, 2 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 2 tbsp ghee / oil.
2. Knead a tight dough by adding water. keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Divide the dough, and roll it like chapati. cut the circular dough into strips. twist it in a spiral shape. repeat for the complete dough.
4. Line it over a baking tray. bake it at 180°c for 20 minutes or until it is done by flipping sides in a preheated oven. you can even airfry it.
5. Cool it and store in a airtight container. enjoy it for a month.
For garlic dip
6. In a bowl, add 1 cup hung curd,1 tbsp minced garlic or garlic powder, black pepper powder to taste, salt to taste and 1 tsp flaxseeds.
7. Mix everything and enjoy with snack of your choice.
This recipe will make approx. 400 gms of these sticks.