1. In a mixing bowl, take 1 cup ragi flour / nachni / finger millet), 1/4 cup semolina / rava / sooji, 1/4 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup curd, 3/4 cup water and mix it well. keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile finely chop veggies of your choice, i have added 1/2 cup each of chopped onions, tomatoes, carrots, capsicum.
3. Mix the veggies into the ragi batter, add 2 tsp pizza sauce, 1/2 cup roughly crushed roasted peanuts, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp chilli flakes/ red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 cup grated cheese, salt to taste. give everything a nice mix, add little water if needed.
4. Lastly add 1/4 tsp of baking soda and give it a nice stir.
5. Heat your appe / paniyaram maker, add few drops of oil in each mould / cavities of your appe maker, pour 1 tsp of batter in each of the cavity. cover and cook on a medium flame for about 5-6 minutes from one side.
6. Then again flip and cook the other side for another 3 minutes, sprinkle some grated cheese on the top and again cover and cook it for 1-2 minutes and its done.
1. If you don't have pizza sauce, you can add some tomato ketchup and red chilli sauce too.
2. You can skip cheese and make it with just vegetables as well.
3. If you don't have baking soda, you can add 1/2 tsp of eno fruit salt too.
4. This recipe serves 3 people.