1. Take 1/2 litre milk in a pan and boil it. add 1 tsp strawberry custard powder and mix it well without leaving any lumps. once its thickened add sugar as per taste. mix it well. let it cool down.
2. Take some chocolate bars and heat it until it melts. make a paste kind of a consistency.
3. Take 4-5 strawberries and cut them into slices and cut some mangoes into chunks.
4. Now grab a shooter glass or small cup. arrange the strawberry slices around the wall of the glass.
5. Take chocolate mixture and spoon into shot glasses or small cups (espresso cups), then add the strawberry custard and refrigerate for about 30 minutes until the pudding sets up.
6. Once it's ready, top with mango chunks and strawberries and add any additional toppings you desire. serve and enjoy.
This recipe serves 4-6 people.