1. Boil 1 cup water.
2. Pound 2 cardamom pods and some ginger.
3. Once the water comes to a boil, add the pound ginger first and the pound cardamom later to the water and boil it for a minute.
4. After a minute, add 2.5 tsp tea powder. let it boil.
5. Add 1.25 cups milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
6. Add sugar as per taste and give it a mix. after it boils, turn off the stove.
7. The next important step is to heat a small pot / khullad.
8. Place the hot pot into a vessel and strain the hot tea into the small pot / khullad.
9. Let it sizzle, pour the hot tea into a glass and serve it hot.