1. In a mortar take 3 pieces dry ginger and 1/2 a nut meg. pound it roughly.
2. Transfer the pounded dry ginger, nut meg, 3 tbsp green cardamom, 1/2 tsp black peppercorns, 1 tsp cloves, 2 cinnamon sticks into a blender jar. blend everything into as fine powder as possible. chaha masala is ready.
3. For making tea, take 1 cup water into a pot.
4. Add 2 tsp tea powder, 4 tsp sugar into it and bring it to boil.
5. When the mixture begins to boil add 1/2 tsp chaha masala and boil the tea well.
6. Add 1 cup milk and boil it again.
7. Strain the tea and masala chai is already.