1. Wash and pat dry 12 spinach leaves. in a separate bowl add 1 cup besan / gram flour, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tsp chopped ginger and 1 cup water. whisk it to make a smooth batter.
2. Heat oil in a deep vessel. dip the spinach leaves in the batter and deep fry them. once the batter is cooked, remove the pakoras and keep aside.
3. Combine all the ingredients for making sweet curd namely 1 cup curd, 3 tbsp sugar, salt to taste, 1/4 tsp black salt and keep aside.
4. Combine the ingredients in a pan for tamarind chutney namely 1 cup tamarind pulp, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder, aalt to taste, 1 tsp black salt, 1.5 cups water and bring to a quick boil.
5. Now simmer and cook for 15-18 minutes or until the chutney is cooked. remove and cool it completely. once cooled add 1 cup sliced grapes, 1 sliced banana and a handful of melon seeds.
6. Place the spinach leaves on a platter. drizzle sweet curd and tamarind chutney generously. sprinkle chaat masala and splatter mint chutney generously. serve immediately