1. Boil some water. add 1 tsp salt and 1 cauliflower cut into florets.
2. Close the pot and let the cauliflower sit in the hot water for 2 minutes.
3. Strain the water and keep the cauliflower aside.
4. In a bowl, add 1/4 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup gram flour / besan, 1/4 cup cornflour, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp chilli powder, 1 thinly sliced onion, 2 chopped green chillies, a pinch of red / orange food color, 1 tsp salt and little water. mix everything well, make sure that there are no lumps.
5. Add the cauliflower to the batter and mix well.
6. Heat some oil for deep frying.
7. Drop the cauliflowers one by one into the hot oil.
8. Deep fry them till they are completely cooked and turn crispy.
9. Serve them hot with mint chutney.